Raw food pioneers Tali and Roman make some amazing raw vegan chocolate. Watch Part 1 and 3 of this video series for more information.
200 Gram, pitted
1. Melt the butter in a double boiler to 115 degrees Celsius.
2. Take off the stove once melted and add half the cacao powder bit by bit and mix well.
3. In a bowl, add the brazil nuts, cashews and salt and mix together. Pop this into the food processor and powder.
4. Add the rest of the cacao powder, dates and lemon rind and process.
5. Pour in half of the butter-cacao mix into the food processor and mix together.
6. Add in the rest of the butter-cacao mix and combine again until creamy.
7. Add the mix into molds and put into the freezer to harden.