Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
3 Teaspoon, finely chopped
1. Line a large baking sheet with foil.
2. Put a large frying pan on medium heat. Add in the nuts into the warm pan and toss around for 3 minutes until they are lightly toasted.
3. Season with the garam masala and celery salt and toss around with the nuts so that they are evenly coated.
4. Add in the olive oil, sugar and rosemary and stir again to mix.
5. When the nuts have darkened and well coated, transfer to the prepared aluminum foil lined pan and sprinkle with salt to taste.
6. Serve Spiced Nuts with soft or hard drink.