These sweet and savory morsels make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack!
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), roasted
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. In a small bowl, combine the salt and spices; set aside.
2. In a large heavy skillet, melt butter.
3. Add walnuts and pecans; cook over medium heat until nuts are toasted, about 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with spice mixture.
5. Add the brown sugar, water, Worcestershire and hot sauce.
6. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until sugar is melted.
7. Spread on foil to cool.
Add spice and sweetness to your holiday celebrations with this Crunchy Sweet and Savory Nuts. Take a look at this video recipe of these sweet and savory morsels that also make wonderful gifts and are the perfect holiday snack. Happy Holidays!