Marinated Sole with Pine Nuts
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Onions||4 , halved and sliced|
|Dry white wine/Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pine nuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sole fillets||2 Pound|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, take 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat it over a very low flame to gently warm it.
2. Add onions and saute it till it becomes tender. Stir it occasionally for 5 minutes.
3. Add wine, vinegar, and pine nuts. Stir it well and keep it aside.
4. In another skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil over a very low flame to warm it gently.
5. Add sole. Saute it over medium flame until it becomes opaque. This will take about 2 minutes per side.
6. Cut sole carefully into bite-sized pieces.
7. Take the fish in a glass or ceramic pan.
8. Pour the remaining 1/2 cup wine and vinegar over it.
9. Add onion mixture to it.
10. Cover and refrigerate it for 2 days to allow the flavors to blend.
11. To serve Marinated Sole With Pine Nuts, bring it to room temperature first.
Calories 763 Calories from Fat 364
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.8%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 145.2 mg48.4%
Sodium 259.1 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 3.5 g14.1%
Sugars 9.1 g
Protein 61 g121.2%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 31.2%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 14.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet