Peaches Stuffed with toasted Almond Cheese
|Peaches||3 Medium (Ripe And Juicy)|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce, softened|
|Almonds||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), slivered (2 1/4 Ounces, Toasted)|
1) Slice the peach in two equal parts and discard the seed.
2) Scrape out little amount of peach around the cavity to enlarge the place. Reserve the peach pulp for some other purpose.
3) In a bowl, add cream cheese and almonds to combine.
4) Fill the peach center, with the mixture.
5) Place the stuffed peaches inside refrigerator to chill.
6) To serve, bring out the peaches at least 3/4 to 1 hour ahead. Serve un-chilled, by garnishing with mint leaf.