Nut 'N Seed Roast
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , peeled and finely chopped|
|Celery sticks||2 , diced|
|Nuts||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Sunflower seeds||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Medium oatmeal||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Tomatoes||7 Ounce, pureed (1 Tin, 200 Gram)|
|Tomato puree||1 Tablespoon|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Prepared english mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. If using conventional oven then set the gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the celery and onion for 5 minutes until soft.
3. Take a separate bowl, combine all ingredients and add sauteed celery and onion and stir well.
4. Season the ingredients.
5. Check for moistness and stir in water or little stock.
6. Spread over lightly greased dish and bake for 25 minutes. You can bake it in individual portion or microwave it for 8-10 minutes on full power. Allow to stand for some time before serving until it gets firm.
7. Slice the roast.
8. Serve the Nut N Seed roast with apple and cranberry sauce.