Gold N Nut Crunch
|Mixed nuts/1 jar, 12 ounces fisher dry roasted peanuts||12 Ounce, mixed (1 can, Fisher)|
|Sweet cream butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cereal||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Golden Grahams)|
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl, mix together nuts, butter until well coated.
3. Add cheese, garlic powder, oregano, celery salt and toss.
4. In a 15x10x1-inch jelly pans, evenly spread the mixture.
5. In the preheated oven, bake the mixture for about 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, to allow even browning.
6. Cool and serve.