Tortellini Verde With Ricotta And Pistachio Nuts
|Spinach tortellini with ricotta filling||1 Pound (450 Gram)|
|Ricotta cheese||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Cream||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Pistachio nuts||12 , shelled and roughly chopped|
1) In a pan, cook the tortellini in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend the Ricotta, Parmesan and cream into a smooth paste.
3) In a saucepan, set over a pot of simmering water, pour the mixture, stir occasionally and cook until thoroughly heated.
4) In a bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper to taste.
5) Drain the cooked tortellini, pour over the egg mixture and sauce, then stir until thoroughly mixed.
6) Garnish with the pistachio nuts and serve the Tortellini Verdi with Ricotta and Pistachio Nuts, immediately on individual serving plates with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Calories 711 Calories from Fat 278
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.1%
Saturated Fat 12 g60%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 189 mg63%
Sodium 901.8 mg37.6%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.2 g28.6%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 35 g70.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 50.1% Iron 24.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet