|Extra virgin olive oil||250 Milliliter (1 cup)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , freshly juiced|
|Finely chopped fresh basil||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
|Finely chopped fresh parsley||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
|Ground pistachio nuts||45 Milliliter (3 tablespoon)|
1) In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, then continue to whisk and gradually pour in the olive oil, until all the oil is absorbed.
2) Then whisk in the salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
3) Stir in the basil, parsley and pistachio nuts, until the sauce is smooth and thickened.
4) Store the mayonnaise covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
5) Use the Pistachio Mayonnaise, as required.
If the mayonnaise is about to curdle, finish making it. Then in another bowl, beat another egg yolk and gradually whisk in the curdled sauce.