Cottage Cheese Nut Ring
|Cottage cheese||2 Pound|
|Dry roasted nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (mixed)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fresh fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (for serving)|
1. Grease bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. In a bowl, add the cheese and curry powder and beat until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the nuts.
4. Turn the mixture into the greased spring-form pan and spread into an even layer.
5. Smoothen with a pallet knife or back of a flat spoon.
6. Cover pan with plastic wrap and refrigerate.
7. Let chill for a minimum of 2 hours or preferably overnight if possible.
8. To unmold, run a butter knife around sides of pan.
9. Set the pan on a serving platter, then remove spring-form ring.
10. Slice and serve with a variety of crackers and fruits