Stir Fry With Snow Peas Celery And Pistachios
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried thyme||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pistachios||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
1) In a 1-quart saucepan add celery and water.
2) Cover and cook until crisp-tender for about 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat. Heat oil.
5) Add scallions and saute until light brown for about 5 minutes.
6) Stir in celery, snow peas, thyme, and pepper.
7) Saute for several minutes.
8) Take off from heat.
9) Add pistachios and parsley.
10) Serve immediately.