Kiss Me Quick Nuts
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sifted|
|Ground blanched almonds||2 Tablespoon|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon, sifted (For Rolling)|
1. Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add vanilla.
2. Sift flour and salt together and work into creamed mixture a little at a time, blending thoroughly.
3. Blend in the nuts.
4. Wrap mixture in waxed paper, and chill it until firm enough to handle.
5. Roll it into walnut-sized balls.
6. Place on ungreased baking sheets, and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F until firm.
7. Roll at once in sifted confectionerâ€™s' sugar while still hot.