|Confectioners sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Walnuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), finely chopped|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and mix the egg whites and confectionerâ€™s sugar thoroughly atop a double boiler.
3) Beat them until stiff and remove from the heat.
4) Add the walnuts and vanilla stirring them in.
5) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
6) Place mixture drop by drop on the sheet with the help of a spoon.
7) Place inside a pre-heated oven and bake for 30 minutes approximately or until crisp.
8) Serve as required.