|Self-raising flour||155 Gram (1 1/4 Cups)|
|Cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Butter/Polyunsaturated margarine||125 Gram (1/2 Cup)|
|Brown sugar||125 Gram (2/3 Cup)|
|Peanuts||125 Gram, roasted, shelled (1/3 Cup)|
|Coffee essence||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a mixing bowl, sieve the flour and cinnamon together.
2) Add rest of the ingredients and mix with wooden spoon or an electric mixer to form a stiff dough.
3) On the lightly greased glass turntable of the microwave oven, drop rounded 8 teaspoons of the mixture, spacing apart.
4) Cook in microwave for 2 1/2-2 3/4 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown.
5) Then allow to rest for a few minutes and remove to a wire cooling tray.
6) When cool store them in an airtight tin.
7) Serve when desired.
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 177
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 33.6 mg11.2%
Sodium 250.6 mg10.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.7%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 6 g12.2%
Vitamin A 7.8% Vitamin C 0.01%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 9.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet