Hot Mustard Pistachio And Herb Bread
|French baguette/Similar french loaf||1 Small|
|Baguette/Similar french loaf||1 Small|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), skinned and crushed|
|Green herb mustard||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Chopped fresh mixed herbs||30 Milliliter (2 Level Tablespoon)|
|Shelled salted pistachios||1 Ounce, finely chopped (25 Gram)|
1. Slash the bread at 2.5 cm (1 inch) intervals almost through to the base.
2. If the butter is cold, put it in a heatproof bowl and microwave on LOW for 30 seconds or until it is soft enough to spread easily.
3. Beat the remaining ingredients into the butter and spread one side of each slice with this mixture.
4. Wrap the bread completely in greaseproof paper and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes or until hot.
5. Unwrap and serve hot. If the garlic bread is not to be eaten at once, leave it wrapped and cover with foil to conserve heat.
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 118
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.6%
Saturated Fat 7.6 g38.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 30.5 mg10.2%
Sodium 284.5 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.74 g3%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 11.1%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet