|Rising flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light corn syrup||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookie sheets and grease thoroughly with butter.
3. Take a bowl and sift flour along with cinnamon, ginger and baking soda. Mix in sugar.
4. Take a small pan, add butter and melt it. Mix in syrup. Using a wooden spoon, mix this syrup with dry ingredients.
5. Using your hands give the dough the shape of a thick sausage. Cut into 24 equal pieces.
6. Shape the pieces into small balls and place on cookie sheets at considerable distance from each other and using your finger, flatten a little.
7. Arrange in the center of oven and bake for 15 minutes or till tops crack and nuts turn golden brown.
8. Take out, cool for few minutes, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool well.
9. Store in airtight container till used.
10. Serve with tea.