Cottage Cheese Nut Loaf
|Soft margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Light broth||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Low fat cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Fortified flake type cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, add onions in melted margarine to sauté.
3) Stir in broth powder, eggs, and remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Use an oiled 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, to pour the mixture.
5) Place inside oven to bake for an hour or so.
6) Slice the loaf and serve warm or cold.