|Hot water||3 Tablespoon|
|Molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Carob powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted peanuts||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Raisins||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1. Let your oven preheat to 300°.
2. In a bowl mix the first eight ingredients, working them until smooth and stiff.
3. Follow this working in the peanuts and raisins.
4. Into 12 clusters spoon the mixture spreading on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
5. Let it bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Let it cool, and serve.