Spiced Mixed Nuts
|Cold water||1 Teaspoon|
|Shelled walnuts||1⁄3 Pound|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 225°F before baking
2. Take a cookie sheet, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Taking a mixing bowl, add egg white and cold water and whisk to a bubbly mixture. Mix in nuts and stir to form a light even coating.
4. In another bowl, beat sugar with cinnamon and salt. Add egg-coated nuts to the sugar mixture and toss well for even coating.
5. Arrange on the buttered cookie sheet and allow to bake for an hour. Stir three times, once in 15 minutes, till baking is completed.
6. Serve hot.