|Instant pistachio pudding and pie filling mix||3 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Vanilla ice cream||1 Pint, softened|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|9 inch graham cracker crust||1 , baked|
|Frozen whipped topping||4 Ounce, thawed (1 Carton)|
|English toffee candy bars||1 1⁄5 Ounce (1 Bar)|
1) In a bowl combine pudding mix, ice cream, and milk.
2) Blend well with electric mixer
3) Transfer into pie crust and freeze for 1 hour.
4) With the back of the spoon spread whipped topping over pie.
5) Crush candy bar and sprinkle over whipped topping.
6) Keep aside in freezer.
7) Before serving, thaw pie at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.