Tropical Peanut Squares
|Corn syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Firmly packed dark brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice cereal||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Toasted For 6 Minutes At 350° F)|
|Flaked coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a large saucepan and put corn syrup and sugar into it.
2) Cook this over medium heat stirring constantly to dissolve the sugar, until the mixture bubbles.
3) Add in peanut butter after removing from heat.
4) Stir in cereal and coconut until well coated.
5) Take an 8x8x2 inch pan and press the mixture evenly into it with the back of a spoon.
6) Cut into squares after cooling.
7) Serve with coffee.