|Brown sugar||175 Milliliter (3/4 Cup)|
|Butter||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Vanilla||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|All purpose flour||425 Milliliter (1 3/4 Cup)|
|Baking soda||2 Milliliter (1/2 Teaspoon)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Milliliter (1/8 Teaspoon)|
|Finely chopped pecans/Walnuts||75 Milliliter (1/8 Cup)|
1) Combine the brown sugar, butter egg and vanilla together and blend well.
2) Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Then stir into the sugar mixture with the nuts and form a stiff dough.
3) Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Then place twelve over a 12-inch ungreased pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack and with a greased glass dipped in sugar, flatten the balls.
4) Bake as per directions until lightly browned. Allow to cool for a while, then remove from the pan. Repeat the same with the second batch.
5) Serve in a nice plate when desired.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3704 Calories from Fat 1422
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 165 g253.1%
Saturated Fat 71.1 g355.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 480.3 mg160.1%
Sodium 833.7 mg34.7%
Total Carbohydrates 511 g170.3%
Dietary Fiber 18.7 g74.7%
Sugars 180.2 g
Protein 58 g116.3%
Vitamin A 68.2% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 17.3% Iron 125.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet