Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , well beaten|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sifted flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Sliced brazil nuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar will to make it creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and stir.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
5. Put the flour mixture into the creamed mixture and blend well.
6. Refrigerate the dough for ½ hour.
7. On a lightly floured board, roll the dough having a thickness of 1/8 inch.
8. Make the dough star shaped with the help of cookie cutter.
9. Top each cookie with a Brazil nut.
10. Take ungreased baking sheet, arrange the star shaped cookies on it and bake for 12 minutes until brown.
11. Serve with hot beverages.