|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
– Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
– In a bowl, combine flour and icing sugar,
– Cream in the butter until mixture becomes light and granulated.
– Press shortbread mixture into a square 8-inch (20 cm) unbuttered baking pan and bake 20 minutes.
– In a bowl, beat eggs until foamy. Add brown sugar.
– In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to the sugar mixture.
– Add vanilla extract, chopped nuts and grated coconut,
– Spread mixture over the shortbread and return to the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
– Cool completely before slicing.