Soba noodles with tofu and peanut butter sauce is perfect for vegans and they are not only delicious but very healthy. Soba noodles can be served at room temperature and serves as a filling meal. Try this recipe out!
9 Ounce (1 Packet)
8 Ounce, cut into 1 inch chunks
Juice of lemon
Directions for preparation:
• Boil water for the soba noodles and cook the noodles till they are done.
• Rinse under running water.
• Heat the sesame oil in a pan.
• Fry tofu till brown and crispy.
• Add 1 tbsp ginger. Fry some more and set aside.
• For the peanut butter sauce mix the sesame oil, peanut butter, soy sauce sugar and lime juice.
• Toss the noodles, tofu and the sauce together to mix.
• Add some Thai hot chili sauce if desired.
Calling all vegetarians wanting to try noodles with a different twist, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis cooking Soba noodles with peanut butter, tofu and other ingredients. Nutritious, flavorful and a great treat to please vegans!