Thai Yum Woon Sen
|Minced pork||1 Pound|
|Seafood||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bean thread noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Mung Bean Noodles)|
|Sliced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced tomato||2 Tablespoon|
|Scallion||3 Tablespoon, cut 1 inch|
|Chinese celery||3 Tablespoon, cut 1 inch|
|Chopped carrot||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped red chili pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Pickled garlic||1 , sliced (With 1 Tbsp Juice)|
|Juice of lemon||7 Tablespoon|
|Fish sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Crushed coriander roots||2 Medium|
1. Boil minced pork and seafood in 1/2 cup of water for 5 minutes. Add salt.
2. While the pork is being cooked, soak mung bean noodles until it’s soft.
3. In a different pot, add water and wait until it’s boiling. Then, drop mung bean noodles and leave it for 3 seconds. Next, drain and leave it in a bowl.
4. Prepare the sauce, mix chopped red chili pepper, pickled garlic and its juice, lemon juice, fish sauce, crushed coriander roots and sugar altogether.
5. In the pot with minced pork, add the sauce from number 4 and mung bean noodle. Put Chinese celery, scallion, onion, tomato and carrot. Mix well.
6. Dress with lettuce, sliced cucumber and tomato.