Ever tried a faux chicken soup? If you are a vegetarian or have turned vegetarian, you don’t have to miss out on the comfort of a warm and soothing chicken noodle soup. Go ahead and try this recipe.
Directions for preparation:
• Place a sauce pan on the stove and set the heat to medium low and add the no-chicken broth.
• Add the celery and carrots.
• Add some pepper and salt and stir it a little. Cook it till it simmers.
• Rinse the tofu shirataki and heat it in the microwave for 1 minute.
• Add the tofu shirataki to the simmering broth along with the peas and onions.
• Stir it well and let it cook without the lid for 5 minutes.
• Add in the textured vegetable protein.
• Stir it in a little, let simmer for 5 minutes and take it off the heat.
• Serve hot