1. In a sauce pan, allow the water to come to a boil.
2. Add the chopped white parts of the green onions.
3. Pour in the Kimchi juice. Stir.
4. Add the seasoning and the dehydrated vegetables that comes with the pack.
5. Add the instant ramen noodles.
6. Drop the tofu slices.
7. Let it boil for 3-4 minutes before cracking an egg into it.
8. Let it cook for 5 minutes. You could stir the egg in or just poach it.
9. Pour into a bowl.
10. Garnish with sliced green chilies, remaining green onions, some tofu slices and a little kimchi. Serve hot.