We bring in Moni, our Chinese translator.....right into the Mustang Chefs kitchen in Stockbridge.Guitar boy lays down the tracks and Alex geeks it up more with his Apple lap top music composition.Have fun and get hungry.
1 Liter, seasoned
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked
1 Medium, chopped finely
Red bell pepper
1 Large, chopped finely
1 Cup (16 tbs), washed
4 Medium, thinly sliced
1 Medium, chopped
1. Get some seasoned chicken broth simmering on the stove.
2. Boil noodles and keep aside.
3. Heat a frying pan, and add the vegetable oil.
4. Lightly saute the bacon.
5. Drop in the onion and the whole green chili pepper.
6. Add the red bell pepper and the greens.
7. Saute for a while til the green wilts and pour the stir fry in the simmering stock.
8. In a bowl, add some noodles and top with the chicken stock with the vegetables.Serve piping hot.