2 Tablespoon (mix the cold water with the corn starch)
Sweet and sour sauce
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Asian stir fry sauce)
1. Stir the pork together with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of corn starch and set aside.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of soy sauce to the chicken broth and set aside.
3. Add the marinated pork and half the oil to a large nonstick skillet over a medium high heat and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes stirring frequently until the pork begins to brown and you no longer see any pink then remove it from the skillet and set it aside.
4. Add all of the veggies with the rest of the oil and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add the pork back to the pan with the chicken broth, soy sauce, cornstarch slurry and sweet and sour sauce and stir to combine. Bring to a boil and allow it to simmer for 1 minute.
6. Add the cooked pasta and stir everything together
It’s a headache to cook everyday. Most of the time viewers are wondering what to make that will be tasty as well as healthy. Well, think no more as this delicious dish has meat and noodles cooked in the same pot. Think of the time cooks will be saving with a single pot meal. This pork and noodle dish is a must try.