This is a variation of the instant ramen noodles recipe. What's great about this one is that it starts out a cold, sweet flavor...Then the heat kicks in. It's great main dish or as an appetizer or a cold noodle salad. If you like this video feel free tell your friends about it! Thanks for watching!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Chili sesame oil
1 Teaspoon, roasted
1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped
1. In a saucepan boil water and add the whole ramen noodles into it and let it cook for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the noodles when done and put it quickly in a bowl of cold water. Give them rinse under running water if required.
3. Add sugar into the noodles at first. Mix until sugar gets completely dissolved.
4. Pour the Tahini flavoring into it and mix well.
5. Drop the hot sesame oil and stir.
6. Add just a touch of the sesame seeds.
7. Squeeze the scallions gently with hands before you place them in the noodles. Mix well.
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish and is definitely more healthy than just plain old noodles.