Fried Noodles- Yakisoba
1. Evenly cut vegetables such as cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion, shitake or shimeji mushrooms, etc... Cut thinly sliced pork into bite-size pieces.
2. Heat cooking oil in a pan and stir-fry the pork until almost cooked.
3. Add cut vegetables (all at once! that is why you cut them evenly) and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
4. Add yakisoba noodles, pour 60cc water, and gently separate the noodles.
6. When noodles are cooked, lower the heat, add yakisoba seasoning packet, and mix well.
7. Top with mayonnaise, katsuobushi, aonori, and beni-shoga, if you like!