Raw Thanksgiving Dinner Zucchini Noodles
|Red bell pepper||1 , seeded, cut into very thin strips|
|Sundried tomatoes||4 , chopped finely|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Fresh rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Sea salt||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch (to taste)|
|Pine nuts||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut off the ends of zucchini and peel it into thin pieces.
2. On a chopping board, Place the zucchini on top of each making small pile. Using a knife cut the zucchini into fine strips as noodles. Transfer into a bowl.
3. To the bowl with zucchini noodles add bell peppers, sun dried tomatoes, onion, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and mix the pine nuts.
4. Use a tong to mix all the contents well, making sure the zucchini noodles are well separated and all the vegetables are coated.
5. In a serving plate serve the zucchini noodle fresh.
Use completely ripe bell peppers for this dish. Yellow bell peppers can also be used, but do not use the green ones.
Calories 191 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.4%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 201.1 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 4.6 g18.2%
Sugars 8.8 g
Protein 4 g8.5%
Vitamin A 47.8% Vitamin C 174.8%
Calcium 4.9% Iron 10.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet