A great tasting innovative baked noodles recipe just for you. There’s a lot you can do with the simple noodles. This easy and creative baked noodles recipe is going to make your guests love every moment of it.
Black pepper powder
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
Boiled mixed vegetables
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 , thinly sliced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (cut into small pieces)
3 Drop (For greasing)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely (for serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Grease a baking dish with oil.
2. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, chili sauce, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk all the ingredients well.
3. Add in the noodles, boiled vegetables, onions and chicken. Toss until well combined.
4. In the baking dish, transfer the noodle mixture and sprinkle with some black pepper.
5. Bake in the oven at 450°F for 35 to 40 minutes.
6. Garnish the Baked Noodles with some chopped cilantro and serve hot.
Noodles are the most welcomed dish for me, whether it’s for breakfast or for lunch you can enjoy them anytime. Knowing the fact that noodles are not very good for health, you can still try this baked noodle dish with lots of healthy vegetables in it. You can put up the dish in a few minutes and pop it in the oven; by the time you are ready for dinner, my dish is ready too. Well, there are no hard and fast rules for using vegetables, you can use only the ones that you like and it tastes very good.