Cashew Pork Stir Fried Noodles
|Tomato ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hoi-sin sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (I Use Honey Hoisin)|
|Chili garlic sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Chinese five spice powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Sweet red pepper||1 , diced|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Button mushrooms||8 , sliced|
1. Mix the above 9 ingredients together in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Thinly slice pork tenderloin, or boneless pork loin chops.
3. One tenderloin per four people or four boneless loin chops.
4. Place the pork in the marinade and marinate overnight or for at least four hours.
5. When ready to stir fry, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil, and 1 teaspoon sesame oil in a wok set to high.
6. Add the vegetables and cook until the onions are translucent and the mushrooms begin to release their water. 7. Remove from wok and set aside.
8.In the meantime, cook four squares of Chinese noodles in boiling water for approximately one minute.
9. Drain and set aside.
10. Heat a second tablespoon canola oil in the wok and add your pork.
11. Reserve the marinade.
12. When the pork is cooked, add the reserved marinade to the wok and bring to a boil
13. Boil for one minute stirring constantly and then add the vegetables and two handfuls of roasted, unsalted cashews.
14. Toss that up and add the cooked noodles.
15. Continue to stir fry on medium high heat until the sauce is well incorporated with the noodles.
16. Serve hot.