Cheese Noodle Kugel
|Cottage cheese||1 Pound|
|Lemon extract||3 Drop|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||1 Pound|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl add egg yolks, raisins, ginger, honey, lemon, salt and cottage cheese.
3. In a large pot boil the water. Cook pasta for 7 minutes.
4. Pour the pasta in a colander and use cold water to rinse it thoroughly.
5. Toss cheese and pasta so that it blends well.
6. In a greased casserole place the pasta and bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve cheese noodle kugel piping hot.