Noodle Cheese Pudding
|Sour cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked fine noodles||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||4 Tablespoon|
|Melted butter||3 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and beat eggs in it.
3) Add salt, sour cream and sugar. Beat all the ingredients nicely together.
4) Add noodles and cheese.
5) Take a 2 quart casserole or baking dish and turn the prepared mixture into it.
6) Sprinkle with butter and bread crumbs.
7) Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes.
8) Serve piping hot with meat, if desired.