|Lasagna noodles||8 Ounce (About 4 Cups)|
|Water||1 Quart (About 4 Cups)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a 12x8 inch glass dish and arrange lasagna noodles in it.
2) Take a 4 cup capacity container and pour water, oil and salt in it. Microwave (high) for about 6-8 minutes or until mixture begins to boil.
3) Pour over noodles and cover.
4) Microwave (high) for about 7-9 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
5) Drain the extra liquid and serve with sauce.
Calories 211 Calories from Fat 21
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.16 g0.81%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 484.5 mg20.2%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.3%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 8 g16%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.03% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet