Chinese Noodles In Sesame Sauce
|Broccoli||8 Ounce, cut into flowerettes, cooked (Use Whole)|
|Snow peas||4 Ounce, stringed and cooked|
|Chinese egg noodles/Very fine italian noodles||8 Ounce (Preferably Fresh)|
|Fresh ginger piece||1⁄2 Inch (Or Cube)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame paste||2 Tablespoon, well mixed (Oriental Style)|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped garlic in oil||1 Teaspoon (Or Minced)|
|Chopped scallion||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the noodles for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Rinse the noodles immediately in cold running water.
3) In a colander, place the noodle and allow to drain completely.
4) In a food processor, fitted with the steel blade, place the ginger and process for half a minute.
5) Put in sesame seeds, water, soy sauce, sesame paste, sherry, vinegar, sugar and garlic.
6) Process the sesame- ginger mixture to a paste.
7) In a bowl, mix in noodles with broccoli and snow peas.
8) In two serving plates, divide the noodle evenly and make a well in each.
9) Spoon the sesame sauce in the well.
10) Garnish with scallions and dredge over noodles and vegetables.