Noodles With Garlic Dressing
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), peeled, crushed|
|Red chili||1 Small, deseeded, finley sliced|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a pot of salted water, add in the noodles. Let the water come to a boil till the noodles are cooked al dente. Drain the noodles and keep warm.
2) In a pan, heat the oil. Throw in the garlic and chilli. Cook over a low flame, while stirring, till the garlic turns a golden brown.
3) Transfer the noodles into the serving bowl.
4) Pour the garlic dressing over the noodles.
5) Sprinkle chopped parsley on top. Toss well.
6) Serve the Noodles with Garlic Dressing warm.