Viennese Veal with Noodles
|Veal steaks/Veal tenders||1 1⁄2 Pound (6 cube)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Regular noodles||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mushroom gravy||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||8 Ounce (1 cup)|
1) In a pan, heat vegetable oil and brown veal 5 minutes on each side.
2) To cook the noodles, follow directions on the label. Drain.
3) Stir in the butter or margarine and parsley and keep hot.
4) Add all the fat from the pan.
5) Add in mushroom gravy and water to the veal.
6) While stirring continuously, allow to boil and then simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
7) Stir in the sour cream and mix till just blended.
8) Turn off the heat to avoid the cream curdling.
9) Arrange veal on a heated serving platter.
10) Top with gravy and surround with hot parsley noodles.
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.9%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.2 mg40.7%
Sodium 755.3 mg31.5%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.8%
Sugars 5.5 g
Protein 22 g44.4%
Vitamin A 9.4% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 5.8% Iron 4.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet