Cheese And Noodle Ring
|Onion||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Pimiento||3 Tablespoon, diced|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs), scalded|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Noodles/3/4 cup, uncooked||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a ring mold or loaf pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
4) Add onion and pimiento to cook until the onions are soft but not brown.
5) In a bowl, combine egg, milk, cheese, salt and pepper.
6) Add noodles and bread crumbs into the cheese mixture.
7) Pour the mixture into the baking pan.
8) Place the pan in a tray of warm water.
9) Place inside oven to bake for 1 hour.
10) Unmold on a serving plate and serve with creamed chicken, fish or vegetables.