Old Fashioned Chicken and Noodles
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), diced|
|Cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), buttered|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , sliced|
1. In a 1 1/2 quarter casserole mix together salt, pepper, mustard, milk and soup.
2. Add chicken, corn, noodles and onion.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes at 400°F till it gets hot. Stir well.
5. Top the dish with bread crumbs.
6. Bake for further 5 minutes.
7. Garnish chicken and noodles with ham.