|Medium egg noodles||4 Ounce|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped|
|Non salted stewed tomatoes||1 Can (10 oz), undrained, chopped|
|Jalapeno peppers||2 , seeded and chopped|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2) Cook the egg noodles in a pot of boiling water. Do not add any salt. Drain and set the pasta aside.
3) Spray cooking spray over a skillet. Heat over medium flame. Add in the onions and saute they till they become tender.
4) Take the skillet off the heat.
5) In a medium bowl, mix the onion, noodles, stewed tomatoes, peppers.
6) Transfer the mixture into the casserole.
7) Sprinkle the top with cheese. Cover and bake for about 30 minutes till cooked through.
8) Serve the Caliente Noodles garnished with chopped parsley.