One Pot Hamburger Noodle
|Rotelli pasta||8 Ounce|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Italian tomato sauce||14 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can, Thick 'n' Chunky)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
1) Cook noodles according to package directions.
2) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, in large deep skillet, brown the ground beef and onion;
4) Drain excess fat off ffrom the beef.
5) Stir in tomato sauce.
6) Boil the sauce; reduce heat and let it simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
7) Add pasta to the sauce.
8) Sprinkle Parmesan and Cheddar cheese over the pasta.
9) Gently stir to mix.
10) Serve the cheesy hot hamburger noodles with garlic bread.