Company Pork Tehderloin and Noodles
|Pork tenderloins||1 1⁄2 Pound (2 nos.)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Apricot preserves||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grand marnier||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce|
1) In a small baking pan, place the tenderloins.
2) In a large pan keep the pasta to cook according to package directions.
3) Drain the pasta and toss with 1 tablespoon of butter.
4) Brush remaining 1 tablespoon butter over the tenderloins.
5) Bake them at 450° for 20 minutes.
6) Combine next 3 ingredients and pour over meat.
7) Bake the meat agaIn for 10 to 15 minutes or until meat tests done (160°).
8) On a serving plate, place the noodles.
9) Cut pork tenderloins diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
10) Arrange two rows of meat on top of noodles, overlap slightly.
11) Spoon apricot sauce over top.
12) Serve the tenderloin noodles with garlic bread.