1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
5. Combine spaghetti sauce and cook over medium low heat for about 15 minutes or until some of the liquid is absorbed.
6. Add noodles with sour cream and cottage cheese, mix well.
7. Pour into the baking dish sprayed and spread meat sauce over top.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
9. Divide the noodles equally among 4 serving plates and sprinkle cheese for each serving.