Sour Cream Noodle Bake
|Egg noodles||6 Ounce|
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Spaghetti sauce with mushrooms||28 Ounce (Chunky, 1 jar)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Small curd cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Spray an 11x7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, brown the meat and drain off the fat.
5. Combine spaghetti sauce and cook over medium low heat for about 15 minutes or until some of the liquid is absorbed.
6. Add noodles with sour cream and cottage cheese, mix well.
7. Pour into the baking dish sprayed and spread meat sauce over top.
8. Sprinkle with cheese and bake at 350°F for about 30 minutes.
9. Divide the noodles equally among 4 serving plates and sprinkle cheese for each serving.
Calories 707 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49.9%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g83%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 162.9 mg54.3%
Sodium 1318.3 mg54.9%
Total Carbohydrates 55 g18.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 21.2 g
Protein 47 g93.8%
Vitamin A 72.1% Vitamin C 25.4%
Calcium 36.5% Iron 27.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet