Vegetable Noodle Side Dish
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli flowerets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cooked crisp-tender|
|Freshly ground black pepper||3 Dash|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), freshly grated (plus 1 tablespoon)|
|Plum tomatoes||2 Small|
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
2. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and add broccoli; cook for just long enough to heat through.
3. Pour the broccoli over noodles and toss to coat well.
4. Season with pepper to taste and add 1/3-cup Parmesan cheese; toss to melt the cheese.
5. Place the noodles onto a large platter and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
6. Cut tomatoes crosswise into narrow slices and place around outer edge of the noodles.