Poppy Seed Noodles
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Poppy seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in large serving bowl.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most noodles cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Add butter and toss to melt.
4. Stir in peas, poppy seeds and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place the noodles onto a large platter and sprinkle with chopped parsley.