Poppy Seed Noodles
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Poppy seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon (For Garnishing)|
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and place in large serving bowl.
2. Don't rely on the package for correct cooking time. Start timing when the water returns to a boil. Most noodles cook in 8 to 12 minutes.
3. Add butter and toss to melt.
4. Stir in peas, poppy seeds and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place the noodles onto a large platter and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Calories 290 Calories from Fat 78
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.8%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g22.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 63.8 mg21.3%
Sodium 134.1 mg5.6%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.5%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 9 g18.6%
Vitamin A 23.9% Vitamin C 21.6%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet