Baked Tuna 'N Noodles
|Thinly sliced celery||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup/Condensed cream of celery soup||6 Can (60 oz)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cooked medium noodles||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Tuna||6 Can (60 oz), drained, flaked|
|Diced pimiento||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a saucepan, add the shortening. Stir in celery and onion and cook till they become tender.
3) Next, add in the condensed cream of mushroom soup, milk, noodles, tuna, pimiento.
4) Mix well. Transfer the mixture into four 1 1/2-quart casseroles or 5 shallow 10X6X2" baking dishes.
5) Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top.
6) Bake for 30 minutes or until the mixture starts to bubble.
7) To Serve the Baked Tuna 'N Noodles, garnish the top with chopped parsley leaves.
Calories 405 Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.2%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 74 mg24.7%
Sodium 414.2 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 41 g13.6%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.1%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 28 g56.7%
Vitamin A 39.6% Vitamin C 1.1%
Calcium 7.7% Iron 11.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet